Is there a generational gap with your employees? Are you having a difficult time attracting and retaining millennial and post millennial professionals?
Millennial turnover, alone, costs U.S. companies $30.5 billion annually, and the cost of replacing every nurse that turns over is approximately $90,000. With Ask whY we focus on educating organizations to market to, recruit, and retain the top Generation Y and Z nurses and healthcare professionals. We offer in-house and virtual workshops tailored to your team’s needs that target the pain points hindering your employee retention:
- Identifying the differences in communication styles between generations
- Bridging generational gaps
- Education management on what Generations Y and Z are seeking in employment, particularly management and supervisors
- Identify what Millennials and Post-Millennials need to be successful in the workplace
- Personalized professional development training
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The COntent Concept
I created The Content Concept when I realized that so many healthcare companies and entrepreneurs struggled with creating consistent content. These companies spend a lot of time and money on marketing and research. But the second they sit down to create content for their blogs, newsletters, or emails lists–YOU CAN HEAR A PIN DROP! You won’t find visibility without content. Getting in front of your ideal client, patient, or audience REGULARLY-with the RIGHT content- sets successful businesses apart from those who aren’t so successful. The Content Concept is here to help!
I am a published author and writer with a diverse writing experiences. I have sharpened my skills, put in hours and hours of research and practice, and I’ve nailed down a process that yields visible results. The Content Concept’s team is available for freelance work. We turn around high-quality content, that is thoroughly researched and grammatically correct. Our favorite topics include but are not limited to nursing, healthcare, dementia, Alzheimer’s, issues that affect minorities & women, & millennials and post-millennials (Gen Z). Don’t see what you need? Have no fear! We have a large network of writers, bloggers, and researchers who are sure to satisfy your needs.
We offer content conception for:
- Patient brochures and education
- Website copy
- And more
Contact us at email@example.com and let’s work together to build valuable content.
Are you a new grad? Entering the workforce? Seeking a promotion or transfer? Do you feel you lack the tools and resources? Let’s work together to develop a strategy to get you where you desire to be. We are offering a virtual course to teach the skills you’ll need to transition into or through the workforce. Then, together we’ll create a plan of action to:
- Establish your professional and personal priorities
- Revamp or create your resume and cover letter
- Teach you interviewing techniques
- Teach you salary negotiation strategies
- Identify crucial skills to successfully transition to a new job or job title
- Access resources or tools to help with career advancement or development
- Set realistic and attainable goals
Let’s connect! Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need a speaker for your event; organizational meetings; conference; member of your panel; or guest on your show or podcast? Our founder can assist. She is available to lend the millennial voice and point of view:
- Gaining and retaining millennial and post-millennial nurses
- Gaining and retaining millennial and post-millennial consumers
- Documentation in the long term care setting (specifically medicare and skilled nursing documentation)
- Millennial leadership
Contact Portia at email@example.com