If you’re a solopreneur who wants to get more traffic and visibility, then pay careful attention to this secret.
The Big Takeaway Here Is: Consistently creating content should become a habit!
If you aren’t consistently creating and put out engaging content, you’re just spinning your wheels. Engagement is all about momentum. If you only engage with your audience, sporadically– or once a a week–you won’t build momentum. And all you’ll hear from your email list and social media platforms are crickets! This is the difference between success and failure.
Social media platforms have changed the way you target people with your ads and posts. Making sure your content is targeted and “share-worthy” determines how well social media works for you….
Bottom line: good content that’s published consistently will drive your business’s engagement which will ultimately grow your tribe and have people throwing their wallet at you.
Here’s the thing: you want to develop the habit of creating useful content and schedule it on a consistent basis. One way to do this to develop a content calendar.
So here’s a secret that will work for the vast majority of people who use a content calendar:
- Create a list of all the content you could possibly write, record, share, etc
- Decide how often you will post.
- Have a very specific plan for each week. For example, you could include a case study every other week, an infographic the first week of each month, and a roundup each Friday. – Neil Patel
- Have variety. You could have long form posts, videos, newsletters, graphics, articles, case studies etc
- Schedule content out 4-6 weeks, in advance.
If this this too much, in the beginning, start with one week at a time and then increase it every week, until you have 4-6 weeks scheduled out. Do this and you’ll develop the consistent content creation habit before you know it!
Bonus: Have a variety of topics and repurpose content you’ve already published.
Still not convinced? Well, if you really want to get more traffic and visibility, click here